Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

Really good

This game was a challenge, something that is not very common in most flash games now adays. Its basically impossiable to play this with out using the walk through, which worked fine for me. Regardless of using the walkthrough it still takes a little thinking on your part to beat the game, and it does take some skill espically at the shooting gallerey part. All in all its a fun game, I like it how you can visit two cities, the challenge is what made it fun.

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

props to you

great work

Cupid's Adventure Cupid's Adventure

Repetive and Boring

Add some levels and spice up the game play. Also add some sound effects, I like the music changer however.

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

Could Of Been A Great Game

I was expecting an excellent game, considering I like BF 1945 and Duckhunt sadly I wa disappointed. It looks like you got the graphics down good, but even on the lowest difficulty this game is a pain, its not even fun to play. I have to concentrate on shooting this ducks that magically seem to dodge all my bullets and move WAY to fast, and worry about these dogs popping up with machine guns that always hurt me no matter how quickly I duck for cover. That is why this game is bad the gameplay is awful. Work on this again and resubmit it this game has almost no fun in it. ON a plus note I did like the thompson modle you made and the reload animation very nice. Better luck next time.
-Original_SHM

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

IT was a good game

For once the scoring system worked. Also the music is cathy.

Better Drawing in Flash Better Drawing in Flash

Very Helpful

You did a good job explaining, and to think I've been using the pencil tool on flash to draw.

capn-g responds:

Happy to help

The Coin Collector The Coin Collector

It was good

For the most part it was an ok game. It had a few glitches in it however. For example the enemys did'nt hurt you when they passed through you, ,and I landed on the spikes and it did'nt kill me (if you do a double jump). Aslo in your next game I like to see longer and more levels, and perhaps some more areas, like switch it up. Have a castle level, then say have a graveyard level, or something just make more variety. I also didnt see any point in getting the sword it didnt help out and after I got it the game was basically over. Make it longer next time. Good luck on future flash projects.

Cia-Vamp responds:

about the enemies not killing you: no they dont kill you, but the do take you coins away, and if you do no have enough coins, you cant get to the next level, so..
but anyway, thx and ill try to make the levels longer.

coalkiller coalkiller

I liked it

The upgrades made this game the most fun. I got to 81 kills and died :-( anyways great game I liked the concept maybe next time you could had so more enemies beside coal. Great game really liked it hope to see more from you.

Are You A Noob? Are You A Noob?

Bad

I gave you some points for the graphics and the sound put into the flash. Other then that this was horriable. The questions are pointless and really pretain to what you like. Calling some one a noob because they dont like the same bands as you, or know your middle name is stupid. Also I find it odd that everyone who takes this scores "Uber Noob" or "Noob". I suggest you do remake this completley with new questions and more appropiate rankings then "Noob" this isnt counter strike. On newgrounds respect is earned through time spent here, your attitude and your ability at flash. Not stupid little questions, no doubt about it this game fails, and sadly makes you look like the noob. Better luck next time.

axeman666 responds:

Actually you score Uber Noob, Noob, Novice, Experienced, Advanced, and Tom Fulp. I dont know what you are talking about when you say you can only score Uber Noob and Noob.

My Flash Tutor 1 My Flash Tutor 1

Very well made

I like the overall design of this, and its very informative and user friendly good job!

Aprime responds:

www.aprime.tk

Yup, User friendly is my middle name, no realy it is, only joking, thanks, as well as it being friendly you are too! :)

Add me to favs
oooo and can you try to submit all my work to collection please!